All products sold in our web-shop www.brallor.com have a one-year guarantee from the date of purchase under the following conditions. Our international warranty covers any manufacturing or material defects. We guarantee that the products you ordered are free from manufacturing defects for a year from the date the product was delivered. This warranty does not apply to failures occurring during or after the altercation of the functionality and appearance. It also does not apply when external damage to the product. If you have not followed our washing instructions on our website and on the care-label of the inside of every swim-shorts the warranty is invalid. The warranty does not cover the waterproof packaging since it is seen as a packaging not a product. Brallor Originals take no responsibility what so ever for ay items damaged when stored in the waterproof bag. For service, contact our customer service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the manufacturer has up to three attempts to repair the product before we are required to replace it.
Note that your warranty is not valid in the following cases,
– Damages, and/or malfunctioning of the product after the terms of warranty.
– Damage and/or failure caused by improper use or carelessness.
– Damaged and/or bleached/miss-colored due to improper washing, sunlight, chlorine or salt-water.
– Damage and/or failure caused by modifications or unjustifiable repair.
– Damages and/or malfunction, caused by unauthorized persons or its representatives.
– Damages caused by “daily use”, so called wear and tear.
– Postage, insurance and other non-repair expenses are excluded from warranty.